Honeycomb & Sea Salt Blondies
Inspired by my favourite chocolate bar, Cadbury Crunchie, I created these honeycomb and sea salt blondies. These crunchy, gooey blondies are completely indulgent and are the perfect partner for a mug of tea. What more could you want on a cold Autumn afternoon?
Recipe (makes 12 blondies):
- Preheat your oven to 180C and line a 20cm brownie tin with baking paper.
- In a large bowl mix 1 cup of plain flour with 1 and a half cups of brown sugar, 1 tsp baking powder and 1 crushed Crunchie bar.
- In a separate bowl, mix 1 cup of melted butter with 2 large eggs and 1 tsp vanilla extract.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients then tip into the brownie tin.
- Crumble another Crunchie bar on top of the mixture then sprinkle with some sea salt flakes.
- Bake in the oven for 25 – 30 minutes then remove and leave to cool completely in the tin before cutting into 12 slices.